I need a little help with my book. Again ...
The book is currently set in a company called BigFin but I've decided that i want to use a different name in the book.
- I don't want people to think that the ideas are only applicable to financial companies, so I want to change the name to something more generic.
- BigFin.com is already registered too.
The best I can come up with so far is NEOREJIZUMU Corp. Everything else I thought of, url-wise, was gone.
- NEOREJIZUMU is the Japanese word for neologism (a newly invented word).
- I registered the domain NEOREJIZUMU.com a few months ago during a moment of sheer whimsy.
It'd be very easy for me to change the plot. Neorejizumu corp would become a Japanese owned group of US companies bought up during the 1980's.
Now ... I have three questions:
- Will American readers be offended by a Japanese owned company?
- Will readers be put off if they can't pronounce the name easily? And, if so, would it work better if I used the abbreviation NR corp instead? I've been working with a UK subsidiary of a Scandinavian company called TietoEnator recently and many of the staff and customers call it TE for short.
- If you speak Japanese and know how to pronounce Neorejizumu correctly then would you mind clicking the SKYPE call me button below and leaving me a voice mail? I don't have any idea what the correct pronunciation is ...